Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Veena Malik shunts nude offer from international magazines!

Pakistani actress Veena Malik has denied reports about her acknowledging posing nude forInternational magazines and Hollywood assignments.
The actress l has claimed that she has been misquoted and that she would never do anything which would tarnish her reputation.

Veena revealed that she has already shunted the offers given to her by renowned International magazines to pose nude. 

"A sourceclose to Veena Malik has confirmed that she did get offers from the play boy,sun UK and zoo magazine with a huge amount of money but she refused to posenude"

She added, "I have been misquoted by a media agency that I was willingly to do anything if I was offered Hollywoodfilms as the working culture was different from Indian and Pakistani films".

Veena did quote, "When I'm in Hollywood I would dowhat is expected of me within their industry. I'm an entertainer afterall".

"But this doesn't mean that I would go nude for work. How can one reach to any suchconclusions", clarified Veena who is presently in Dubai.

By timesofindia

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...