Sunday, September 18, 2011

WATCH: Demi Lovato Opens Up To ‘Unbelievably Supportive Fans’ In New Video

Demi Lovato is one celebrity who always takes time to thank her fans.

The 19 year-old singer took another opportunity to tell them how much she appreciated their support through her toughest times and how grateful she is for their love.
“I could never imagine my life would turn out this way,” Demi said in the video. “Sure, I had my hopes, but I never thought that I would be performing in front of thousands of people or surrounded by a never-ending spree of unbelievably supportive fans.”
Lovato continued by briefly mentioning her time spent in rehab and how alone she felt then.
“Last year everything stopped, and for the next three months I woke up in a treatment center every day, away from my family and friends. I spent a lot of time and holidays thinking there. I thought about the sadness that I felt, the pain that I was in, and the addictions that I was struggling from.”
While Demi is speaking, a preview of her next single “Fix A Heart” plays in the background. The song is a piano-heavy ballad that highlights Lovato’s strong vocals much like her first single “Skyscraper” off her upcoming album Unbroken.

Unbroken drops Tuesday, September 20th.

  See the video below:

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...