Monday, September 19, 2011

I never dated Ranbir : Katrina Kaif

One of the top actresses in the film industry today, Katrina Kaif seems to be on the face of every magazine cover, and on every other ad.

In a revealing interview with Zoom TV, Katrina talked about everything under the sun -- from her relationship with the top three Khans in the industry, her link-up with Ranbir Kapoor and even growing up without a father.
We present an excerpt of the interview:

What was it like growing up in a house with six sisters? Do they look up to you?
Oh no, they don't. There is a certain amount of responsibility that I am now aware I have. I have a family which is dependant on me. They are all strong and incredibly intelligent and when we all do get together, it is really nice. Those are the times that I miss.

It's also nice to see that there is a whole other world out there and they are surviving and doing great and it's not just the film industry world that exists.

One of your sisters Isabella is trying to get into the movies. Has she signed something?
No, she's actually not here. There were a few misreports that she was looking and trying to get into the industry, which is not correct. She is currently in New York. She has been studying for the last two years. She has done her acting training but she's not here yet. She is yet to decide.

I'm hoping she does and if here's where she wants to work, then obviously now I think I have some very good friends and obviously, it would be easier for her.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...