Friday, September 16, 2011

Sayali Bhagat okay with wearing bikini

Former Miss India Sayali Bhagat and actress says she does not speak of the girls refused to sport a bikini in 'Dhoom 3', adding that she would gladly use for a role.

"I have no inhibitions sexy. I am very happy with my body. I want to wear a bikini. Sayali Bhagat in a bikini will certainly add value to any film, "she said in a statement." I work out regularly and has one of the hottest bodies in the B-town. I'm tired to play the good girl on the screen. Now I'm looking for an image change and would love to do roles that sexy Bipasha in 'Dhoom 2'.

I do not understand all this talk of girls, refuses to sport a bikini in 'Dhoom 3'. I'd like to see it too hot, "She said." But, unfortunately, I only have a performance-oriented roles in "Halla Bol" and "Jail", where I'm dressed from head to toe. Even in my next movie "Ghost", Shiney Ahuja at the side, I play a doctor. Tinu Verma's Up "this weekend," I play a tomboy, with the exception of that song the one with the Rajneesh Duggal in which I'm wearing a sexy orange bikini. Thank God for the small mercy, "he added. Sayal Ameesha Patel has been replaced in the Leader Paes tennis star debut project 'Rajdhani Express'.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...