Friday, September 16, 2011

'Salman Khan would never groan in pain'

British Indian actress Hazel Keech, who made her debut in Bollywood with the blockbuster "Bodyguard," says Salman Khan never revealed that he suffers from pain while shooting for the film.

Salman went to the U.S. before the film could hit the screens, and eight-hour operation was carried out in Pittsburgh for the problem of the nerve that causes pain in his head exruciating, jaws and cheeks. "The operation went well, but the pain is still there so he would go to another operation. But even if it is in agony, he would never speak. 

He is a brave man," Keech told IANS in an interview. Hazel flew from London to Mumbai with the Stardust in his eyes, but gave up all hopes of making a career operating in India. He was returning, when he received the "Bodyguard," the offer. "I did not want to work, so I had going back to London. The day I was leaving, I received a text message Atul Agnihotra, and he asked me to meet him. I met, we talked for more than two and half hours, and then he chose me, "said 24-year-old, who has worked in 'Billa' Tamil film.

Salman, who had met in London while filming "London Dreams", had spent his Agnihotra number of those involved in producing a huge success with Reliance Entertainment. Hazel began her acting career at the age of well-done small roles in Hollywood films. He worked for three editions of "Harry Potter". "

I am with the entertainment industry since the age of 12 years. I used to do small roles in movies. When I was in school, I did, "Harry Potter". Gradually, I started to have a more important role. I worked in second editions, the third and fourth "Harry Potter". I was one of the students, "said Hazel. Even if it is the second leader Salman-Kareena Kapoor starrer 'The Bodyguard', is happy that he could occur in acting skills.

"Technically, I was the second driver, but history is such that I'm here for nearly 80 percent of the film. It was a very important role, "she said. Born of an English father and an Indian mother, Hazel came to India five years ago and slightly gelled with the culture here, because as it says she grew up in a very traditional Indian homes, courtesy of his mother and grandmother.

"My mother is a Hindu and my Nani (grandmother) who stays with us it is very traditional and is Sari each days, doing puja. So finally the culture at home has been totally Indian. When I arrived in India, is just another country but the culture was the same as I grew up, "she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...