Saturday, August 13, 2011

Neil Nitin Mukesh's dream project

Neil Nitin Mukesh
A closet writer turned producer, Neil Nitin Mukesh, has finally decided to go public with the script that he has been working on for some years now.

Reportedly, the actor, who has recently finalised the romantic thriller, titled Paidaar, has asked the director of Superstar, Rohit Jugraaj, to direct the film, which goes on floors in December.

A source informed that Neil and Rohit hit it off during the shooting of Abbas-Mustan's Players, which was scripted by Rohit. "That's when Neil told Rohit about his dream project Paidaar. Apparently, Rohit also helped Neil with the final shape of the screenplay," said the source.

With the news of Neil's latest endeavour doing the rounds, the industry is abuzz with speculations about the likely cast of the film. And reportedly, the actor's rumoured ex-flame Deepika Padukone is a strong contender for the female lead.

As for Neil, he has decided to don the role of music composer as well. And we hear that the actor and his reputed singer father, Nitin Mukesh will sing one of Mukesh's classic evergreens. The source added that besides composing the music, the father and son are likely to also produce the film.

When contacted, Nitin confirmed, "Well, yes it's true. But I can't reveal details. I've been working on this script quietly for years now. I was wondering who would direct it for me. Then, when I got to know Rohit Jugraj, I knew I had found the director capable of doing justice to my dream project.

Rohit and I are not only like-minded, but also very compatible in our creativity. I can't wait to start the film. I'll be singing all the numbers for my character. Apart from this, I can't reveal anything more right now."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...