Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kellan Lutz says Robert Pattinson wants to have his own fashion line

Kellan Lutz has joined a long list of A-listers who have turned to fashion.

The 26-year-old is hard at work putting the finishing details on his Abbot+Main line, and says although he was a successful spokesmodel for Calvin Klein, he wanted to branch out and be more than just a pretty face.

"I wanted to be more than the face of something -- I wanted to be as brand-developed as my career's been," Lutz told Us Weekly. "I fell into acting and I'm very serious with it, but I want something that I can put my name on."

He says his name isn’t the only thing attached to it.

“I’m very involved in the clothing line -- everything gets run through me," he said. "It's men's right now, but I have a women's line that starts this spring."

Lutz’s interest in fashion has influenced another Twilight star to desire his own fashion line: none other than Robert Pattinson.

“Rob and I were talking about doing clothing lines, and he found out I was doing one and was like 'I should do one,'" Lutz said. "He wants to do one -- he's always so hipster."

Lutz says Pattinson’s working title for a line would be “Rags by Rob.”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...