Friday, August 12, 2011

Freida Pinto's bowled over by Shah Rukh


Freida PintoRecently on a chat show, India's Hollywood export and Slumdog Millionaire girl Freida Pinto was grilled by hostess on various topics.


The movie made Fredia a name to reckon with in H-Town and also gave her an opportunity to attend many award functions. But that was not the only excitement that gave Freida a chill down her spine. Meeting Shah Rukh Khan was also one of those unforgetable moments for the actress who now is in awe of SRK's chivalry.


The actor came to her rescue when she had a wardrobe malfunction at the Golden Globe awards gala. Freida recalls, "I was already nervous due to the magnanimity of the event and it only added after I met Shah Rukh. He was not at all nervous but told me he was nervous just to make me happy. I accidentally stepped on my gown and ripped it. I had to hold it in my hand, which was very uncomfortable. But then Shah Rukh held it for me to put me at ease. He isn't known as King Khan for no reason." Well Jai ho!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...