Thursday, July 14, 2011

'Time to act' say Bollywood celebs!


Hrithik Roshan
Yet another ghastly terror attack on Mumbai has angered Mumbaikars and celebs for its pretty evident now that 'Mumbai' is a soft target. Refusing to endorse the indomitable spirit and resilience of the city, everyone's seeking justice and answers from the central government, Mumbai police and Maharashtra government.

Madhavan
Soft targets again... Time for more futile candle marches. Passionate speeches.. News room fodder, Tall orders and finger pointing... And then silence .. Till the next attack... I am angry at myself because I chose our dispassionate leaders and a government incapable of taking any action whatsoever . .and move on and hope and pray that you are not the victim the next time around. It's is sickening to see how quickly we are forced into normalcy. Quickly forget. Little difference between exercising "Calmness" and being incompetent toothless cowards. What would happen if the next of kin of one of our "Calm" leaders were to be a victim. Will they still react so" calmly" and maintain peace. I want Shivaji Maharaj and Subhash Chandra Bose back. Enough of Bapu for the moment.

Sonam Kapoor
What does we can't do anything about terror mean. What an irresponsible and cowardly statement!

Arjun Rampal
Mumbai attacked once again by cowards? Can't understand, if New York and London can make sure it doesn't happen again then why can't we? My condolences and prayers to .all those families whose loved ones have become victims. An emotion of utter helplessness sinks in again.

Aftab Shivdasani
Imagine the anger and pain in the hearts of the families who've lost their loved ones to mindless acts like these. I don't even want to say 'resilience' of the Mumbaikar and all that again.. I want to say.. Time to 'act'.


Farhan Akhtar
I have been receiving random messages about more possible explosions. PLEASE DO NOT CIRCULATE THESE RUMOURS. I hope the Central and State government wake up to Mumbai's continuing woes and do something to help our city get it's confidence back. We can help the Mumbai police department by not spreading rumours. Let's not make it harder for them, They are out there doing their best.


Amitabh Bachchan
Yes we are all hurt and sad and frustrated ! But will sympathy bring back the dead .. it merely rids us of the guilt of helplessness. The bombs did not just drop from the skies! A human, like one of us put it. One of us who breathed and lived in Indian air. Get him!


Priyanka Chopra
I am so saddened by what's happened in Mumbai. My heart wrenches at the thought of what the families of the victims are going throuh..its so wrong. Why do we have to always accept this terrorism? Why are we always told to move on.. I WONT STAND FOR TERROR ANYMORE..and I WILL NOT FORGET! I wish I was back in my city to share this grief.. MUMBAI MERI JAAN

Eesha Koppikhar
Everyone talks about Mumbai's resilience to get back on track everytime some disaster strikes...but honestly do we have any other choice?

Hrithik Roshan
Feeling sad, angry and helpless! I pray for the families of the victims. On a resilient note, I need to believe that there are some good leaders, some good men in position of power out there in the government to guide this city, to do d right thing without getting entangled in the web of politics! Wherever you are please come forth and fight for this city! Rectify the wrongs! Show us the way! The common man needs assurance that you exist!! My MUMBAI needs YOU.... NOW!!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...