Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kajal's proud of being a South Indian actress

Actress Kajal Aggarwal is amazed by the reports about her South Indian film career. Kajal, who makes her Bollywood debut with Singham, has no plans to quit South Indian films and settle in Bollywood completely.

In her recent interview she explained about the reports that hurt her fans' feelings. I never said I don't consider myself a South Indian actress, I very much do. I am proud to be a South Indian actress. That's where I started out from. I am what I am today thanks to South. My loyalty definitely lies with South, declared the actress reacting on the rumours spread about her.

The actress also clarified that Bollywood won't make her shift focus from South films and she will continue doing them. Kajal informed that she was in Germany shooting for a Telugu film Dhada when these rumours started.

Speaking about relocating to Bombay the actress said, I live in Bombay so there's no question of shifting base when I am from Bombay. She also informed about her forthcoming film which includes Puri Jagannath's Telugu film The Businessman where she will be seen opposite Mahesh Babu.

Apart from that she has signed a Tamil action film Maatran opposite Suriya. Her Telugu film Dhada stars Nag Chaitanya in lead role.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...