Monday, July 18, 2011

Mahie Gill bares it all

The actress goes bold for her next; even has first screen kiss!

She has no qualms about taking up challenging roles. After playing a bold character in Dev D, Mahie Gill is now baring it all in her forthcoming film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster, a modern-day rendition of the original Sahib Biwi Aur Ghulam. The film will have Mahie showing skin and having multiple lip-locking scenes with co-star Randeep Hooda.

Talking about doing her first smooch, Mahie says, "Initially, I wasn't ready for it. I was very jittery and to add to it, I had to appear intoxicated. So I ended up doing lots of shots, but the alcohol hit me so bad, I nearly lost all control. However, later on, I realised that this is just acting and you have to get into the character's skin even though there are a hundred people around."

When asked if this is her raciest role to date, she adds, "Yes, it is. But all credit goes to Tigmanshu Dhulia for shooting the scenes in an aesthetic manner."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...