Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bipasha gets a sexy navel piercing!

Of late, the hottest buzz surrounding the Bollywood bombshell Bipasha Basu is that the dusky beauty has recently got a sexy navel piercing.

Reportedly, the Bong beauty shared this news with her friends and fans on the micro-blogging site Twitter, and articulated that she had the desire to get her navel pierced from the age of 16.
Speaking about her navel piercing, Bipasha tweeted, “Frm d age of 16 wanted 2 get a navel piercing! Finally I gt guts 2 do it! Looks great bt it heals slowly! Can't workout much fr d next 15days! Thank u all for sharing ur healing tips with me! Can't post a pix now! Still healing! Will soon plan a chat with u all! Love!' she updated.”

I was really scared—Bipasha
However, the hottie revealed that she was afraid of injections and the pain which the piercing would have caused and thus, she didn’t go for it before.
“I was really scared. I got it done at Aalim's place. This guy from Al's who did it, I had gone to him about 11 years back but got so scared that I ran away out of fear. 

“This time, for the last two days, I was trying to chicken out but my friend Deanne (Pandey) and my sisters dragged me there. They think a navel jewel will look fab on me. But in the process of doing it, I actually passed out! I have been scared of injections since childhood, but I think I will get over my fear after this," the actress told Mid-Day.

Bips is missing Josh
Gossipmongers have suggested that Bipasha, who after her splitsville with beau John, was apparently dating Josh Hartnett, is now single again as her new boyfriend has reportedly patched-up with his ex-flame Sophie Lie.

Bipasha and Josh drew closer to one another while shooting for the Hollywood flick ‘Singularity’.
Incidentally, their alleged love affair didn’t blossom and Bips is all lonely once again.

Talking about Bipasha’s affection for Josh, a source said, "She misses him immensely and puts his photos on her Blackberry. And when people ask her about him, all she does is blush and smile coyly."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...