Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sameera wants to be a businesswoman

Actress Sameera Reddy never thought or wanted to be an actress, though today she is happy being an actor.

So, what did she want to be in life? "I wanted to be a businesswoman. I am an actor by chance. Business excites me. The whole thing about building a brand, selling it, marketing it and making it famous is exciting. I still wish I could be a businesswoman. May be, sometime later in life after I stop acting, I will take up business seriously and live my dream," says Sameera.

Which business newspaper does she follow closely, we ask. "I pick up the Economic Times first thing in the morning before checking any other paper, even when my interviews or any articles related to me is published on any given day. I have to read the EconomiC Times first."

When asked why has she never played a businesswoman on screen so far, Sameera replies, "I would love to play a businesswoman. But unfortunately, no one has offered me such a role so far. You know what! I will do full justice to the role, so someone please offer me a role of businesswoman. Between, I am also waiting to play a cop on screen."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...