Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Salman scares Asin

The gorgeous Asin will again sizzle on the big screen with Salman Khan after their stint in London Dreams.

Talking about her experience of working with the hottest Khan in first London Dreams and now Ready, Asin reveals that working with Salman is always fun but one thing about him that always scares her is his habit of playing pranks on her.

In a recent interview Asin talked about a naughty and scary prank that Sallu played on her on the sets of Ready. Asin said, "We were shooting for Ready in Thailand and I was getting ready for the next shot in my vanity van. As soon as I opened the door of my van, Salman popped in front of me with something in his hand.

"It was an ugly looking insect and he insisted that I eat it. I later spotted the crew from Thailand eating those insects. It's like edible insects that people in Thailand binge on. Even some of our Indian crew members try it."

When asked if she also experimented with her palate, Asin said, "Yes I tried one and it was very bland."

Well Asin, we are use you must be thanking god that you weren't shooting in China! For the food out there is as bizarre as it can get.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...