Saturday, May 21, 2011

Peter Andre doesn't want to date celebrities

Singer Peter Andre doesn't want to date any more celebrities and is looking for an ordinary girl to romance.

Andre - who has two children, Junior, five, and Princess Tiaamii, three, with ex-wife Katie Price, and who recently split from model Elen Rivas - admits he has changed his view on dating people in the public eye. He no longer thinks it is important for a girlfriend to understand his work.

"I always thought they should understand your job, but given the option now I would like to stay away from dating anyone in the industry," femalfeirst.co.uk quoted the 38-year-old as saying.

He also feels confused about his love life since he ended his relationship with Rivas.

"I can't believe I'm so confused. I've only recently said that I wanted to have lots of fun and now I'm starting to think I am ready for all that," he said.

"Before Elen, I thought that I wanted to be in a relationship and then when that didn't work out, even though we're great friends, I thought I didn't want to be with anybody. However, now I've started thinking that maybe I should be in a relationship." he added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...