Saturday, May 21, 2011

Miranda Kerr was nervous returning to ramp

Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has revealed she felt insecure about returning to the catwalk after giving birth to son Flynn.

"I felt a little nervous. I hadn't been in high heels for a while. It was probably a good five months since I'd worn heels, but it was kind of like riding a bicycle," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kerr as saying.

The 28-year-old model's body has changed slightly ever since she gave birth, but she is not complaining.

"My hips are wider, and my boobs are obviously bigger. I feel like I've become more of a woman now, and I'm really embracing those curves," she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...