Friday, February 18, 2011

Reemma Sen, Shiv Karan Singh engaged!

Shiv Karan Singh is now someone's fiance! He proposed to well-known actress Reemma Sen (who's a Bollywood actress, but is equally well known in the film industry down South) on Wednesday night.

Shiv proposed to her in the traditional way, by going down on his knee and asked her to marry him. She, of course, smiled and accepted. Later Shiv put a ring on her finger.

When we spoke to Shiv later, he sounded very happy. "I have known Reemma for over two years as she's a very close friend of Riyaz. But I only really got to know her three months ago, and that's when I knew she is the one. She had no clue that I'd propose last night. In fact, only a few of my friends knew and they were there. As far as the wedding is concerned, abhi toh I have just cleared the first stage. I was on tenterhooks whether she'd say yes or no, ab shaadi ki planning toh will happen later. We are just enjoying the happiness at the moment. It's a wonderful feeling. I was too drunk to remember anything else."

Shiv's partner, Riyaz said, "I can't express my happiness for both of them, but I am so, so, so happy." Later Stuti, Shiv's sister-in-law revealed, "Shiv and Reemma have known each other from long time, but their actual bonding started at my wedding only. Aankhon se aankhen char ho gayi," said she and laughed, adding, "Aaj mein officially jethani ban gayi."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...