Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Preity Zinta speak about her changed style

With films like Jahnu Barua's Har Pal, Samir Karniks Heroes, Deepa Mehta's Heaven on Earth and Rituparno Ghosh's The Last Lear Preity has proved her viewers wrong who thought that Preity was being to selective and wanted to do few films in a year just like Aamir Khan.

Preity says that her approach towards her work has completely become different from what she has done earlier. She has grown as an actor and grown richer in experience, and now she has left it to the viewers to decide. "I did all the serious films that I possibly could do by changing my style.

She recollects, "I would tell the producers that I would not work for films that would not pay her much and there would be no one to watch them too, but when I realized what potential they had, I agreed to do them.

I feel complete and content as an actress after doing such films and by next year I would be back to where I belong.

We asked her does she ever try to reinvent herself, she replied, "Whenever I know that I doing something new and different, I feel charged up, I wake up to a new day and get stimulated from the surroundings.

Being lively and edgy makes me feel I have reinvented myself. I turned down many roles as I was not okay with their logic. I would never want to be a part of any film which would give out some negative message or some misinformation to the viewers.

Source: http://santabanta.com/

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...