Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kreena prefer SRK Over Saif

Kareena long-standing differences with Shah Rukh Khan which go back to the time when she refused to do Karan Johar’s “Kal Ho Na Ho” for monetary reasons, have finally dissolved.

On Friday, Kareena danced for a television show being filmed for Children’s Day, being produced for Star Plus by Shah Rukh’s Red Chillies’ company.
The offer put her in a dilemma. It clashed with Saif Ali Khan’s rock concert with the band Parirkrama for charity. Kareena opted for Shah Rukh’s show.
Says the actress: “I had no choice. Shah Rukh’s show was a commitment I made much earlier. I’ve to dance and I’ll be getting an award for my popularity with children. Very sadly I’ll have to skip Saif’s concert. But I know he’ll understand.”But Saif has said he likes Kareena at his concerts for inspiration.
“I know he said that. But what to do? One has to be professional. Can’t let the heart rule the head all the time. I’ll make it up to Saif,” said the actress.

Source: http://bollywoodstars.com/

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...