Monday, November 10, 2008

People were really disappointing for Heroes : Preity Zinta

Source: IndiaGlitz
Not many actresses stride picking such roles. Maybe, few consider it to be kind-off career-spoilers. Actress Preity Zinta has been flooded with critical acclaims and rave reviews for her role in Heroes. Alas! It's frizzing heeding to fact that many discouraged Preity while she opted for this unique role. Yeah, who would accept to don the role of widowed mother of a growing child when their glam-based shows are swaying at box-offices? Hats off to this missy and she deserves great appreciations.

Speaking about this, Preity Zinta says, "Well, it was quite disappointing as many of my close friends kept discouraging me on playing this role. But, it was falling in love with my characterization once director narrated my depiction in reels. The character of Punjabi girl reminded me off my mother and many complimented me for it, especially in my wedding clothes".

She continued totting up, "As a distressed Punjabi women losing her husband in war, I could feel the real life pains of many women who had lost their spouse on battlefront. Of course, being raised from an army background urged me to perform the role".

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...