Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'Raaz 3 can never be as dramatic as my life'

Vikram Bhatt brings his life on screen yet again with Raaz 3.

The first time he did so was in Ankahee, which had echoes of his relationship with actress Sushmita Sen.
In Raaz 3, he draws on his relationship with Ameesha Patel.

Vikram Bhatt tells Patcy N why Raaz 3 benefits from his personal experiences and what the horror genre means. 

Mahesh Bhatt has said that this film is based on your life.

Trust Bhatt saab to say something controversial. I have had a relationship with two actresses. I have lived with them closely.

However beautiful a woman may be, she gets cold feet, she gets angry, she fears, she has insecurity-she is a human being. I have had the fortune of seeing very glamorous and beautiful woman close up and I have seen their fears and insecurity.

When we were making this film in which Emraan (Hashmi) plays a director who is caught between two superstars, I could bring something to the film that nobody else could because I have seen this with my own eyes.

Raaz 3 can never be as dramatic as my life.

BY rediff.com

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...