Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lady Gaga flashes boobs in home video

Washington: Lady Gaga has given fans a peep into her crazy home life by posting a video clip of her dancing with her mum and flashing her bare breasts during Christmas celebrations.

The 26-year-old singer has compiled a series of personal video clips for her fans and posted them on YouTube.com.

In one of the videos, a bra-less Gaga bounces around her parents’ living room and repeatedly lifts her black top to reveal her boobs as her sister Natalia giggles in the background, Contactmusic reported.

Another one shows her spending quality time with her godson, Elton John’s son Zachary.

Introducing the videos, she says, “Hey monsters (fans), it’s Gaga, I was just going through some old videos from last year, around the September through December time, and I found a lot of really old sweet videos that I thought you guys would like...

“This first one is me and Zachary, my godson, who I love so much... And this is my sister recording me and my mum dancing to Scheiße on Christmas,” she said.

ANI

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...