Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hat-trick for Sonakshi Sinha-Akshay Kumar

After hit Rowdy Rathore, Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha are back with Joker.

She worked with actor Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore, has shot for Joker, and is now ready to start shooting with him for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2, this month.

Ask actor Sonakshi Sinha about it and she says: "I consider myself lucky that a superstar like Akshay has shown good interest in working with a newcomer like me.

He showed confidence in me when I was just one film old (Dabangg).

When someone as seasoned as Akshay is confident about your acting, you get more motivated. For me as an actress, it is an amazing prospect to work with him... Not many newcomers get that opportunity and here I am, doing three films with Akshay."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...