Thursday, August 23, 2012

Big B gets 1 million likes on the first day of joining Facebook

Good News for Amitabh Bachchan fans. Bollywood Superstar is now a part of social networking site Facebook.
According to media sources, Bachchan is considered as a fan lover. He is among those celebrities, who like to keep him linked with the fans.

After joining Face book, Bachchan tweeted, “Yipee! I am on FaceBook! My ID: FaceBook.com/AmitabhBachchan, And!! Its close to 8 lakhs in half an hour!! Keep it coming, Baby.”

Bachchan activated his Facebook account on Tuesday and with in an hour he received more than 0.8 million likes.

Superstar uploaded a video on Facebook, in which he said, “Hello everybody! This is Amitabh Bachchan and I just want all of you to know that now I am on Facebook and this is a welcome device. The way the digital world is going is just unbelievable. And I thought that I would use facebook to connect with all my well- wishers yet again.”

“Lovely to have you here and we shall be seeing each other and you will get to know more about me and my daily activities where I go, what I do though this wonderful medium. Thanks for being with me on Facebook and we will be with you very shortly. Thank you,” added by him.

Famous Actor is already associated with twitter, blog and other social networking sites. He wants his fans to keep on increasing.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...