Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kareena is my Mom says Rohit Shetty

Kareena Kapoor has already become a mom. Hang on! Not to a baby! Rohit Shetty recently told a daily that Kareena Kapoor keeps a check on him and he has to run scripts past her. The director was asked by a leading Daily, about rumours of him signing Kareena Kapoor for Chennai Express, to which he replied: "Kareena is my mom. I've to tell her whatever I'm working on; I run my scripts past her, tell her about upcoming projects. She knows who I'm working with, where I'm shooting, what I'm doing. She keeps a check on me."

Meanwhile, Kareena Kapoor is riding high after the first trailer launch of her upcoming film Heroine. The actress lives up to the expectations as she gets into the skin of her character Mahi in the recently released Heroine trailer. There's a glimpse of the much-awaited item song Halkat Jawani too.

The actress who's seen in various avatars, in the film (since she's an actress), manages to impress with her acting skills.

Bebo is seen getting steamy with co-star Arjun Rampal too. After Kurbaan, this is the first time Kareena has done some extremely intimate scenes. The actress can certainly expect some awards for her role.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...