Sunday, July 22, 2012

Every holiday is a Sunday: Prachi Desai

Quite contrary to her sweet girl-next-door image, actress Prachi Desai reveals that she has a super-fun side to her. And the Bol Bachchan actor says that this side of her is out on full show especially on Sundays. “Well, I don’t really have any one day where I go all out to have fun or show that lighter side of me, but yes I have always associated Sundays with having more fun than usual,” says Prachi.

“Even as a kid, Sundays would be the most important days of my life back then, as the day meant getting to play, watch TV and no studies. The simplicity of the holiday is probably what I miss the most today as an actor, as Sundays disappear from our schedules,” adds the actor, elaborating that as an actor there are no weekdays or weekends, only ‘working and non-working days’. “So, naturally any holiday that I get now is automatically a Sunday for me,” she adds.

As for her plans for the day, Prachi reveals that she likes to catch up with her friends and that’s priority for her on her holiday. “I don’t party too much, that’s really not my scene, especially when it comes to attending film bashes, but I do enjoy get-togethers with friends. That’s when I can really let my hair down. So, I enjoy long drives and catching up on a movie. I also don’t mind chilling all day at home, because sometimes after long days of shoots, all you want to do is catch up on your sleep,” adds Prachi.

The actor reveals that she also loves to indulge herself once in a while. “That could be shopping or visiting a spa,” says the actor. Prachi reveals that though she started off her career on TV, she hardly gets any time to watch it these days. “So, on my holiday, I try to watch TV though I tend to gravitate towards movies more than shows,” reveals Prachi.

“I also love listening to music, And since it’s rainy season, if time permits I would love to head out of town. I have grown up in Panchgani and it’s always been so beautiful there, so I often plan to drive down there on Sundays, but then it's always so much to do in that one holiday that travelling is out of the question. But yes, no matter what the day, I do try to make the most of it, and live it to the fullest,” smiles the actor.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...