Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dancing is cathartic says Isha Sharvani

Actor Isha Sharvani who is currently seen on TV as a participant in a dance-based reality show, is known for her dancing prowess.

The actor who has been dancing since childhood, says dance is everything for her. “Be it acting or dancing, I have always been an entertainer. I love art. I am a trained Indian contemporary dancer and I just love dancing. This is my passion. For me, dance is everything, nothing else is more important. It gives me immense satisfaction and I feel rejuvenated after a good dance session. Also, it is one of the best forms of workout. It de-stresses me completely. Dance is cathartic and has a calming effect on me,” says the pretty actor.

Isha who is being judged by actor Madhuri Dixit Nene on the show says it was a dream come true for her to be performing in front of stalwarts. “Madhuri was moved to tears when she saw my performance and for me that was the greatest moment. It feels great when people who know the art appreciate you,” she says. Be it any dance form, the actor is most happy when she is shaking a leg and living in Kerela with her mother who runs a dance gurukul.

“Six months in a year, I spend with my mom where we together teach kids contemporary dance forms. That place is so peaceful and serene. You are absolutely cut off from all forms of communication. It is the best place to relax and meditate,” she adds.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...