Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christina Hendricks finds Scotch drinkers sexy

London: Actress Christina Hendricks says she finds confident men who drink Scotch, extremely attractive.

"I love it when a man orders Scotch. Most women find it a big turn-on," thesun.co.uk quoted Hendricks as saying.

The "Mad Men" actress also prefers men "who exude confidence and a sense of purpose in life."

"A man is much sexier when he is able to project a very clear impression of who he is and can take charge of situations. Women like to feel a man can protect us when we need that or feel vulnerable," she said.

"A bit of swagger mixed in with a good sense of humour is important," she added.

Hendricks also says she has learnt to deal with men gawping at her assets.

"Men will stare and there`s nothing you can do except let a guy know if he`s staring too intently. I know I have a figure and I long ago decided that I wouldn`t starve myself and try to become one of those typically skinny actresses."

"I`m completely comfortable with my body," she said.

IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...