Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New boyfriend of Zarine Khan

At a recent event, we spotted actor Zarine Khan bonding famously with Sajid Nadiadwala's son, Subhan.

In fact, the two seemed like total buddies. Zarine tells CS, “We are the best of friends. I love spending time with him. In fact, I like being with kids and playing with them.

They relax you instantly with their love and enthusiasm. People tell me that I will make a fabulous mother.”

At that time, Wardha Nadiadwala quipped, “Subhan is Zarine”s boyfriend. I can leave my son with her for hours, and they’ll have a gala time.”

We hope that this jodi doesn’t break up.


By: Mid-day

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...