Thursday, April 26, 2012

'Paoli has the courage to go beyond her body on camera'

The filmmaker refrains from commenting on Abbas-Mustan's 2001 thriller Ajnabee that touched upon wife-swapping but says that he enjoyed Rajat Kapoor's Mixed Doubles

"That was a light take on wife-swapping. Mine would be far more dark and probing," Bhatt says.
Bhatt adds he chose Paoli for the new film because she's not self-conscious in front of the camera.

"Paoli has the courage to go beyond her body on camera. That's where I want to go with Love Games."

'My character won't resemble the one in Hate Story'



When asked about her sexually-charged roles and how it would impact her image and career in Bollywood, Paoli shrugs, "Love Games is another bold film, I agree. But Vikram and I are working on my character. I can assure you I won't be doing anything predictable. My character won't resemble the one in Hate Story."
 
Refuting reports that her family and boyfriend in Kolkata are upset with her daring act, the actress says, "First of all I am single. As far as my parents are concerned, they don't react to such things."

By: Reddif

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...