Saturday, April 28, 2012

Eva Mendes glows with meat-free diet

Actress Eva Mendes says the secret to her flawless skin is her meat-free diet. She only eats fish to keep her skin healthy.

She also drinks three litres of water a day to stay hydrated. "I eat a lot of fish. I haven't eaten any meat at all for several years now and I've noticed that my skin looks a lot better and much healthier," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
But she has other beauty mantras too. "I believe beauty starts from within, so I exercise, eat well and drink three litres of water a day. It all begins with hydration," she added.

The 38-year-old even limits the amount of time she spends in the shower to conserve water. "Taking a five-minute shower always helps the environment. Plus it's a great way to make sure I'm out of the house sooner therefore always running on time," she said.


BY: MidDay

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...