Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Paris Hilton to release house album

Socialite Paris Hilton says she has worked with a number of top DJs on a house album which she plans to release later this year.

The 30-year-old has had to put her musical ambitions on hold because of her TV commitments but is looking forward to returning to her chart career and has been working with a number of "top Djs".

"I have a huge passion for house music. It always has been my passion. I just haven't been able to focus on it, because I have been doing reality TV for so long now," contactmusic.com quoted Hilton as saying.

"I've been working on the album with lots of other top DJs for a while now and I think people will be really surprised. It's very modern and very catchy; perfect party music," she added.

By IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...