Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kim's new year resolution - follow the heart!

Los Angeles, Jan 4 (IANS): Socialite Kim Kardashian has vowed to follow her heart in the new year.

'I think a good lesson I learned about myself is to always follow your heart, and I think I'll never stop doing that.

(I'm looking forward to) just having a really good 2012 and soaking in all the lessons learned in 2011. That's it.

Simple,' usmagazine.com quoted her as saying.

The reality TV star filed for divorce from basketball player husband Kris Humphries in October last year. She 'took off for two months' and 'moved into (her) mom's house in Los Angeles'.

IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...