Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'd never stay in an unhappy relationship: Kelly Brook

Kelly Brook has said that she would never stay in a relationship that she wasn't totally happy with, even though she knows that break-ups are hard.

The 42-year-old actress, who is currently dating former rugby player Thom Evans, also said that she can't see the point of staying with someone for the sake of it and would rather be single.

"I've been through some big break-ups and although it's hard to do, I'm never one to just go along for the convenience of it, so I'll always follow my instincts," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain's Glamour magazine.

"If you're not completely happy in a relationship, I think you've just got to know that if you're feeling like things aren't going right, then just have the faith that maybe you both deserve better. Don't live in fear of losing someone," she added. 

Times of India

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...