Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Deepika turns 26, Salman first one to wish

Deepika Padukone is ecstatic about turning 26 today. The reasons: she got her first birthday wish from none other than Salman Khan, she’s celebrating the day in her new house with family, and, she has the day off. 
“It was really sweet of Salman. He was actually the first person to have wished me and that too three days in advance,” says the actor, who is on a break after finishing a hectic 50-day shooting schedule in South Africa for Saif Ali Khan’s upcoming production.

She recently shifted from Bandra in Mumbai to her new apartment in Prabhadevi, but she clears that it isn’t from beau Siddharth Mallya. “I gifted myself a new house last year, and I am still immersed in enjoying the moment,” she says.

So, the party plans? “I’ve not planned anything fancy … I’ll be spending time with my family and friends.” What about that one special birthday wish? “Let that be a secret,” she chooses.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...