Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wearing a bikini is no big deal: Mrinalini Sharma

Other actresses may haw and hum and finally show skin aplenty on and off screen, but model-turned-actress Mrinalini Sharma prefers to talk straight! 

The Delhi gal, who is an IPS officer's daughter, and whose film Soudtrack will be released soon, says: 'I am not a hypocrite and I prefer to match my words with my actions. In Soundtrack, I am playing a girl, who is brazen and believes in getting what she wants! That's my most bold role till date!"

First look of Soundtrack movie

Sexy is cool!
Mrinalini, whose bold and bindaas portrayal in Soundtrack opposite Rajeev Khandelwal is creating a lot of buzz, says: "I would never do anything that is obscene and vulgar, but I feel being sexy is certainly cool, especially if you can carry that image with great amount of dignity." Does that mean she is ready to don a bikini onscreen? "Wearing a bikini is no big deal! We all wear it when we go swimming! I fail to understand why people make so much of hue and cry over it! I will never wear a bikini just to titillate the audience, but if a role demands, I know I can carry a two-piece bikini with aplomb" says she.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...