Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shakti Kapoor not safe in Bigg Boss: Farah Khan

Choreographer-director-actor Farah Khan has been the most consistent follower of Bigg Boss since season one. However, this time she misses out on half the episode because of her gruelling shooting schedules. “I’m tired when I get home. Ever since Just Dance wrapped up, I’vebeen setting a number for Housefull 2. I watch half the show and go to sleep because I have an early call time, and the show airs late. But my husband (director Shirish Kunder) is following it religiously on my behalf,” says Farah, who’s forced to put the TV off because she has to put her triplets to sleep. “I can’t let their schedules get affected because I want to watch TV.”

Every year, Farah is known to throw a bash of sorts for her close friends with whom she watches the first and sometimes, the closing episode of the reality show. However, she’s broken the tradition this year. “I couldn’t have an opening episode party but when I saw Shakti (Kapoor) entering the house as the only man among 12 women and a eunuch, I thought that this season was turning out to be really ‘different’,” she laughs. “Maybe, we’ll have a closing bash.”

‘One day, they’ll gang up against him’Not all the women in the house are nasty. But some are too bad to be true. One of these days, they’ll gang up against Shakti and have him thrown out of the house. A couple of them, within two-three days, will show their true colours. They speak behind their backs, pass nasty comments, and I can see discontent brewing inside a few hearts. It’s just a matter of time. All it will take is one big nasty fight.

‘He’s well-behaved’Bechara Shakti! I don’t feel bad for the women but I definitely feel for Shakti. He must be missing male company so much now. He is shown to be a lecherous villain on screen but on a public platform, he’s anything but lecherous. I’ve not shot too much with him but while working on Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (2000), I remember he was the first to arrive on sets. It’s against his public image, but he’s actually well behaved. I want him to stay inside for a while because it’ll bring out his true personality. He flirts but in this current situation, he better not misbehave. Pit jayega bechara (he will be beaten up)! 

‘There are sweet souls too’
The house would have been incomplete without its set of sweet, and at times, neutral women. They don’t react or overreact in most situations. So, it is good to see Raageshwari back in action. She’s a sweet soul and should stay longer to ensure that there is some sanity left till the last day. Ditto Sonika, but she should come out because it may impact her baby if she stays in this negative environment for too long.

Bevli jailed!
Mandeep Bevli is sent to jail in tonight’s episode. She is given the task to get each housemate to comment on every other member in one sentence only. Everyone, as expected, goes overboard describing his or her individual experience. So, Bevliji who is judging and monitoring the exercise, is punished and sent to jail for an indefinite period. Before going in, she cries and says she can’t eat, sleep and even excrete properly. Okay, we don’t need to get more personal!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...