Saturday, September 17, 2011

Why I allow myself 20 minutes a day to hate my husband, by Sarah Jessica Parker

Marriage secrets: Sarah Jessica Parker, seen here today with her twin daughters, admits she allows herself time to hate her husband
So now we know how she does it. 

Sarah Jessica Parker has discussed the unconventional secret behind the success of her 14 year relationship.

The 46-year-old star admitted that she coped with married life by allowing herself 20 minutes a date to 'hate' her husband Matthew Broderick.

The actress was chatting Ryan Seacrest on his KISS FM breakfast show when he quizzed her about comments she made earlier this month about allowing herself moments of rage. 


The I Don't Know How She Does It Star replied: 'I think that's healthy and I think it's realistic.'

'Some people have it down to 20 minutes a week. Other unfortunate people have it down to 20 minutes per hour.'

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...