Saturday, September 24, 2011

Veena Malik's an item girl!

Veena Malik is all set for her Bollywood debut with Riteish Deshmukh-Genelia D'Souza starrer, Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya directed by Mandeep Kumar.

She has done an item song - her first - in the film. She says, "I had many offers but I wanted to pick the best one. This song is spicy and goes perfectly with my personality, at least I feel that. I hope its the right decision. Enjoyed doing it is an understatement."

She adds that there's no concept of item numbers in Pakistan, "There are hardly any films being made in Pakistan at the moment. Hope that changes soon." Veena doesn't feel that the people in Pakistan will react negatively to her item song. "They love me. I'm their favourite child."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...