Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kangana Ranaut dating an English doctor

Kangana Ranaut revealed on Simi Garewal’s chat show, ‘Indian’s Most Desirable’ that she is in love with an English scientist cum doctor. Talking to Simi Garewal in her chat show ‘India’s Most Desirable’, Kangna said, “I’m in a relationship and this guy is a very nice guy.”

“I’ve known him for a year and a half ... he is a doctor and a scientist. I met him in India, through a friend. We travelled together. We lived together. But his job is so demanding you know. He lives in a lab for days and days ... Worse than me. He is a very good musician. He plays the guitar. Every time he’s played for me, it has been amazing … magical”, she added.


In the past, she dated
Aditya Pancholi and Adhyanan Suman but neither of her relationship was successful. Speaking about her past affairs and her present beau, the actress said, “Yeah, it’s a long distance relationship but then it’s not something which is going to lead to marriage so soon, you know. I find it much better because I have been in relationships with men who can completely suffocate you... I want my space for sure, and long distance works big time!”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...