Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I can impress any girl says Sushant Singh Rajput

He tasted success at an early age. And there has been no looking back since then. Right now, he's basking in the glory of his show Pavitra Rishta. He's small screen's heart throb.

Sushant Singh Rajput was in Ahmedabad for the first time to inaugurate a store and didn't really get a chance to explore the city. Ask him about the rumour doing rounds that he's quitting the show and he puts it all to rest by saying, "I am not quitting the show."

Sushant is working in the show with his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande. It is believed that working with a partner gets little difficult at times. Ask Sushant about the same and he says, "I feel a level of understanding is very important between a couple. 'Divine' is the word that describes our relationship. The only problem is that it gets difficult to work with other female actors," he laughs.

There are several actors who just don't talk about their relationship and prefer to play a hide and seek game. But Sushant is different. "I was sick and tired of answering all the questions about Ankita. I just wanted to shut them up and there wasn't anything to hide in it. I am honest and I am fine if people know about my relationship. Our relationship does exist in reality and I don't mind talking about it openly," he says.

Before joining the television industry, Sushant loved to party hard. But it's a different story now. "Today working for 15 hours in a day, I am a different person completely. My reel character has changed me. I have become more quiet in real life. I have changed as a person. I am also learning about the unconditional love one has for his/her partner," he says.

You can't resist asking him about fame to somebody who has had his share of fame at a young age. "In the beginning, getting attention is exciting. Now I am used to it and it also inspires me to work hard so that I can live up to people's expectation. I am surprised with the response I have got with my show. I have worked honestly and I will do so in the future. Most of the time I work because I like to do a particular thing and not because I want fame," says Sushant. So, is it difficult for him to handle his female fan following? "Ankita handles all the girls. I don't worry much about that," he says with a laugh.

Source: TOI

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...