Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anushka Sharma Want to work with Salman Khan

Bollywood Actress Anushka, 23, feels that rumours of link-up and break-up only create problems in the cordial relationship that the two actors share. The actress is sharing the screen with Ranveer in Ladies vs Ricky Behl.

In a recent interview, Anushka was quoted as saying that Ranveer cannot be trusted but the actress said she was quoted out of context. "Ranveer is a very good co-actor and I have a lot of respect for him. But he's impulsive at times. That's why I once said that he can`t be taken seriously and media took it in another way.

He says something one day, and something else the next," Anushka clarified.

The actress, who debuted with Shah Rukh Khan starrer Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, is reteaming with the actor in Yash Chopra's comeback project.

"I am happy that at such a young age I will be doing a film with three big shots -- Yash Chopra, Shah Rukh Khan and Aditya Chopra -- in a film. It is a dream offer for any actor and I am lucky to be the one," she said.

After working with Shah Rukh and Akshay Kumar, Anushka now wants to work with Salman Khan. "I have been very fortunate that I am getting to work with good actors. I don't have to go asking for roles. I am a huge fan of Salman and would love to work with him. He has got a different energy all together and I have heard that he's a good human being too," Anushka told reporters.

Asked about the catfight brewing between her and Sonakshi Sinha over Ranveer, the actress termed it as mere gossip. "I am at a very good stage of my career and such rumours put a question mark on my upbringing. Sonakshi is a brilliant actress and she's just a film old in the industry. I wish her a lot of success," she said.

Anushka walked the ramp on the concluding day of Blenders Pride fashion tour held in Delhi as the showstopper for designer Wendell Rodricks.

"Wendell discovered me as a model and actress. When I was not a renowned face in modelling, he gave me a chance in Bangalore to walk the ramp as his showstopper and that's how we share a strong bond with each other," she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...