Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ali Zafar talks about kissing co-star Aditi Rao Hydari

Considering the light-hearted roles the actor essayed in his last two films, Tere Bin Laden and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, it might come as a surprise that actor Ali Zafar is actually an action enthusiast and looks up to star of the moment actor Salman Khan as his hero.

“I am a big Salman fan and want to work in action films but I haven’t got any script yet. Plus, I will have to work really hard on my physique,” the Pakistani singer-turned actor says.

Ali is now busy with his next project titled, London Paris New York with co-star Aditi Rao Hydari. She is the same girl who became famous for puckering up to co-star Arunoday Singh umpteen times in Yeh Saali Zindagi and this time too, if sources are to be believed, shares an on screen kiss with Ali. When asked about reports of kissing co-star Aditi, he appears unflustered.

Coming from a conservative background, and being a married man, is his family back in Pakistan cool with his on-screen exploits? “My wife has no issues with it,” clarifies Ali, settling the matter once and for all.

Ali who last worked with actor Katrina Kaif has apparently grown very fond of her. So much so that he even compares Katrina to yesteryear’s beauty Madhubala. “According to me, the most beautiful lady of all time is Madhubala. She had the most stunning eyes. I wish I had been born in the same era as her, so I could have got a chance to work with her. After her (Madhubala), if I have to tag anyone as extremely beautiful, then that will be Katrina Kaif.”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...