Thursday, August 4, 2011

Zarine Khan the latest to be linked with guide Salman Khan

After the lukewarm response Veer received, Salman Khan has re-launched Zarine Khan in a sexy item number Character Dheela in Ready. This development was news enough for the rumour mills to go abuzz with a possible romance between Salman and Zarine. But such talks have not stopped Sallu bhai from helping Zarine to create a foothold in Bollywood.

Sallu takes Zarine along to parties and is also helping the actress get good roles. "I accompany Salman to parties because I don't know anyone in Bollywood except him. I am not in touch with other people from the industry, hence Salman takes me with him. Attending parties helps me to know new people. I am a very friendly person and get along easily with people once I get to know them," Zarine said.

Zarine doesn't care much about talks of her being linked up with the pocket Hercules. "It is not just me; any girl who is accompanying Salman or is seen with him ends up being linked with him. So it is not the first time, hence I don't take these things seriously," Zarine concludes.

The buzz is also doing the round that Zarine has been signed by Sajid Nadiadwala for Housefull 2.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...