Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sulagna Panigrahi: The new chef!

Actor Sulagna Panigrahi cooks some lip smacking dishes at home 

Actor Sulagna Panigrahi who was last seen in the film Murder 2 is a great cook in real life. As a kid she never got to enter into kitchen. So it was only when she started staying alone she got an opportunity to cook. So once she entered into her kitchen, it became her laboratory for experiments. She enjoys chopping colourful vegetables but she hates to chop onions.


"Cooking is like painting to me and I love to put colours together. I never follow recipes I make dishes with my own estimation. I remember, once during Diwali I had made 84 gulab jamuns for ten of us. Finally I had to give the leftover to my bai," says Sulagna who is currently busy reading few scripts but still whenever she gets the time she cooks. She adds, "Cooking distress me after hectic schedules."

Well in an industry where actresses don't step into their kitchens, it's nice to know Sulagna can cook a meal!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...