Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paris Hilton credits Pilates for tonned body

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton has taken up Pilates.

The 30-year-old heiress credits the body conditioning regime for her more slender, toned figure, as well as following a healthy eating plan.

She said: "I've been working out and eating healthier and it feels great.

"I've been doing Pilates to help keep my body toned and cardio in the gym.

"I'm also eating a lean diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies and vitamin juices. I have so much energy and feel amazing."

Paris - who has been linked with 'The Hangover' director Todd Phillips since splitting from Cy Waits in June - says she is "very happy" with her life at the moment and is enjoying the summer.

She told Now magazine: "I'm feeling really great right now and very happy."I'm having just an amazing summer."

The reality TV star has previously credited Cy for getting her more interested in health and fitness.

She said: "He explains everything to me. He makes me watch documentaries on food and he explains things are good for your body because he's very into that."

Source: Bang Showbiz

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...