Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kareena Kapoor wants Salman as bodyguard!

What could be better than a long drive during the monsoons in a Range Rover with Kareena Kapoor? She comes across someone who has no starry tantrums and is very warm and friendly.

She was in Ahmedabad to promote her new film Bodyguard with Salman Khan. She inquires about the new things in the city and it feels like one is chatting with a new friend who was trying to know more about the city and not someone who is Bollywood's top heroine.

The talks gradually shift to her upcoming film Bodyguard where Kareena plays the character of Diya. Though her last two films with Salman didn't work, she is sure the tables will turn this time. ""In the past, our scripts let us down. While for my current film, our chemistry comes alive as it is based on romance. Audience have also not seen Salman in this avatar since long romantic hero. This film is a package of action, comedy and romance. I feel a script and character are important to make a film successful,"" she says.

Personally, Kareena hates to be surrounded with bodyguards. ""I don't mind having one, only if Salman agrees to be my bodyguard. Which girl would say no to him?"" she laughs.In reel and real life, Kareena is fashionable yet traditional. How does she strike a balance between the two? ""In the film, I had to maintain the Indian look and yet look fun and vivacious at the same time. Personally, I love to wear casual clothes as I am more comfortable in them,"" says this fashion icon who loves to shop only from abroad.

Not just films, Kareena is also ruling the commercial world. Today she is seen in a lot of commercials with Saif Ali Khan. ""I have been seen in the same brands that I am doing since years. Saif and I are seen together now as the brand owners have signed us together, it isn't something that we are promoting as a couple. I try and do whatever I can do special and different to stand out from the rest. I have worked hard and finally it is paying off,"" says Kareena.

If you are someone who wants to know more about Kareena, then she says that she has been busy with work since four to five years and has hardly got any time for herself. ""I haven't got the time to think about what I like to do,"" says Kareena on a parting note.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...