Wednesday, August 10, 2011

George Clooney likes strong women

George Clooney
George Clooney
George Clooney says he likes to be surrounded by strong women -- and values honesty and humour in friends.

The 50-year-old, who recently split from girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis after being together for two years, is now rumoured to be dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler, reports contactmusic.com.

"I've always had really great friends on both sides of the aisle, so to speak. I grew up with strong women, my mom is strong and so is my sister and so was my aunt, Rosemary Clooney," said Clooney.

"I've always been comfortable around women. I have some truly great women friends and the friendship is non-romantic," he added.

The actor also values honesty and humour in his friends, and loves the way his loved ones keep him grounded.

"I look for a sense of humour and fun, an interest in other people and, most important of all, honesty. I don't surround myself with people who are on my payroll and have to agree with every word I say," he said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...