Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eva Mendes Loves Her Carbohydrates

Eva Mendes isn’t a fussy eater.

The actress, 37, says she doesn’t cut carbohydrates out of her diet.

“I focus on the inside out – so it’s all about what I’m eating, how I’m feeding my body and how much water I’m drinking,” she shared.

“I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice. I love bread too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal though.

“When in doubt, go dark with the food – so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.

“I hit the gym three to four times a week to do light weights. The minimum I do cardio for is 35 minutes, but you can get a lot done that time if you use it wisely. And then I spend about an hour on the weight training,” she explained.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...