Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daisy Lowe comfortable in underwear

Daisy Lowe is most comfortable in her underwear.

The 22-year-old model - who is set to appear naked in the September edition of iconic men's magazine Playboy - admits she loves dressing in nothing other than lingerie even though she teamed up with French fashion chain Morgan last year for her own range of clothes.

She told Playboy magazine: "It's flattering that men think I could be sexy. I would like it if taking my clothes off made other women feel they can do the same.

"I'm more comfortable in my underwear than anywhere else. You don't have to worry about how to dress your shape. It's just there."

Daisy has recently revealed she has finally come to terms with not having a typical model's shape although she still has insecurities.

She said: "I'm not big in any way, but I do have a womanly shape rather than the normal model size, and so, of course, I'm extremely conscious of it. I'm reminded of it every time I go to work.
"It's taken me seven years to get to the point where I can be comfortable with not being as thin as the rest of them.

"The public can say, 'It's really cool that you're not confirming to this anorexic idea', but then I still have to go and stand next to all of the other girls.

"I'm not saying that I am big, but when you stand next to a beanpole, you're going to look like a massive tree trunk."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...